Best nose surgeon in Turkey: Although nose surgery has become popularly applied plastic surgery around the world, it is one of the most difficult surgeries among the plastic surgeries. Since the face is something that everyone sees and the surgery has permanent effects on patients, it is very important for patients to choose the best nose surgeon.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST NOSE SURGEON IN TURKEY
There are a lot of aspects to consider when choosing the best nose surgeon in Turkey. You have to be very careful since the results of your planned surgery largely depend on the surgeon. Here are a few tips to pick the right nose surgeon:
- GET REFERRALS
You can consider referrals from friends and family to evaluate their experience with the plastic surgeon while undergoing the process of identifying the best nose surgeon in Turkey. Take the time to research the surgeons’ credentials and experience and as you narrow down your list, call each surgeon’s office to ask for a consultation.
- REVIEW PATIENT SATISFACTION SURVEYS
You can check online for any reviews or ratings available on a surgeon you are considering. Patient satisfaction surveys ask people about their experience with scheduling appointments, wait times, office staff friendliness, and office environment. You can learn about how much time the surgeon spends with their patients and how well he or she answers questions.
- CHECK BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
You should always ask for reference photos of patients of similar age or who had the same goals and face type as you do so that you can determine how the results pan out. If a surgeon claims to be experienced, but refuses to give any examples of his or her work, you should be cautious. Nothing speaks more to the ability and training of a surgeon than before and after photos of real patients who underwent rhinoplasty.
- RESEARCH THE SURGEON’S CREDENTIALS
If you want to know whether or not the rhinoplasty surgeon in Turkey that you want to work with is well qualified, then find out if they are board certified. Board certification is an indication that the surgeon has undergone a certain minimum number of years of training specifically in the field of plastic surgery. Board certified surgeons usually invest in the highest quality standards, incorporate state-of-the-art surgical techniques, and follow the most recent safety protocols to offer excellent outcomes to you.
- EVALUATE COMMUNICATION STYLE
Choose a nose surgeon with whom you are comfortable talking and who supports your information needs. You can feel this when you discuss details with them and as you ask a question about the procedure. Does he or she welcome your questions and answer them in a way that you can understand? Does the surgeon offer you options personalized for your needs? Choose a nose surgeon who shows an interest in getting to know you, carefully listens to your most profound concerns, who will consider your treatment preferences, who will respect your decision-making process, and who is able to tell you the risks the surgery can bring, its effects.
- ASK DETAILED QUESTIONS
Choose a nose surgeon you can talk to. Asking questions can help you better understand your options and the surgical process. The best nose surgeon in Turkey welcomes questions and encourages patients to learn as much about nose surgery as possible before their procedure. He or she focuses on establishing a dialogue with each patient. This can increase your satisfaction before, during, and after the procedure.
DETAILED QUESTIONS TO ASK THE BEST RHINOPLASTY SURGEON IN TURKEY
- How many times have you performed this specific procedure?
- When did you start doing this procedure?
- How many years of experience do you have?
- Will anyone else be assisting with the procedure? If so, what training do they have?
- Of your patients, what percentage would you say were happy with the results?
- What are your policies on revisions?
- Do you have to complete a lot of revisions?
- What specific technique will be used? Why use that technique over others?
- If sedation is utilized, who will administer and monitor sedation?
- What risks are involved with the anaesthetics?
- What risks are involved with the surgery?
- Where is the surgery performed? In a hospital or private clinic? If in a clinic, what emergency protocols are in place in case of complications?
- What is the expected healing time?
- What post-operative information do I need to know in terms of work, exercise, and personal care?
- Realistically, what results can I expect and what is the timeframe of result?
- Can I pick a picture or celebrity nose and expect similar results?
- Must I follow a special diet pre-operatively and post-operatively?
- I wear eyeglasses. How soon can I wear them normally after the procedure? And can I wear them on top of the cast?
- Are there any hidden charges, such as those for lab work, additional medications, or post-operative check-ups?
QUALITIES OF THE BEST RHINOPLASTY SURGEON IN TURKEY
It’s perfectly normal for you to want to hire the best nose surgeon in Turkey. That’s going to require you to do extensive research and spend some of your valuable time looking into a few things, however. The following are four of the most important qualities that you’re going to want to look for in your nose surgeon. Choosing someone with these qualities will increase your chances of having a desirable outcome.